And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that’s all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o’er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.
非常悲壮的一首站歌。来自 Game of Thrones
I’m currently employed at Kineo Pacific as a Senior Instructional Designer. As I am of course bound by confidentiality towards our clients, this is a brief description of projects I’ve worked on and am working on at the moment!
- E-learning course about Document Management for government client.
My role: Concept and instructional design, development in Articulate Studio.
- Compliance course for international mining company.
My role: Concept and instructional design. Basic setup in Articulate Studio, finalised by Kineo graphics and development team.
- Face-to-face workshops on home lending for large Australasian bank.
My role: instructional design of workshops, including facilitator guides, workbooks and classroom materials.
- Scenario-based code of conduct course for international mining company.
My role: concept and instructional design. Developed in Articulate Studio by Kineo development team.
- E-learning course on basics of LEAN in healthcare for government client.
My role: instructional design. Developed in HTML by Kineo development team.
- E-learning course for travel agents about tour operator programmes.
My role: concept and instructional design. Developed by Kineo team in Captivate 6.
- Competency assessment tools for medical screeners.
My role: concept and instructional design of Totara course page, scenario-based assessment. Developed in Captivate by Kineo Development team.
- E-learning modules for overseas travel agents about country assets and regions.
My role: concepts and instructional design for Articulate Storyline.
- E-learning modules on NZ educational system.
My role: concept and instructional design. Storyboarding developed in Articulate Storyline.
- and more…
Scenario-based e-learning module.
Audience: general public
Teaching and testing the ten most important safety points for people going on a sea kayaking trip.
Miranda – as freelance consultant: Concept and instructional design, initial storyboard (walkthrough) in Captivate, final module custom developed in Flash with DB connection in php to capture user data.
Look and feel/photography by client marketing agency.
View live on www.boatingeducation.org.nz
2008 – E-learning course and 10-minute walkthrough for manufacturers needing barcodes. Course created for GS1 New Zealand, and reused by other national GS1 units (UK, global).
Instructional design, graphic design, storyboarding. Development in Captivate and Flash.